Saturday, March 12, 2011

More trouble choosing

There is a new quilt store in my neck of the woods. I was just over mourning the loss of a icon (The Great American Quilt Factory) when, Snappy Quilts comes along to fill the void. Boy, this is just the place if you are looking for just the right piece of fabric. The place is bright and welcoming and has some beautiful quilts on the wall, that you can learn to make. I browsed,  I bought some fabric, I thought about other fabric I would like to buy (like the one I saw right by the door as I was leaving), and then went home to sew. Perfect!!! If you live in my neck of the woods, you need to visit Snappy Quilts. (Clicking on the link will give you much better directions than you could ever get from me!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't speak up, I won't know what's in your mind…….