Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday, Friday, week 2 coming to a close.



Stashtacular


STASHTACULAR Friday, week 2. Wow! Some seriously great tutorials and inspiration out there. Thanks to all our great participants- we are almost half way through the STASHTACULAR event. Kelly at Blue Bird Sews is hosting today and I'm heading over to her blog to learn how to improve my embroidery skills. I can manage a basic running stitch-sometimes, add a curve and I'm in for a crash! I can't wait to post some of my news skills over at the STASHTACULAR Flickr page.
Tomorrow will be having giveaway #2, a $25.00 gift certificate from 1choice4quilting. Jenna will be giving it away to one very lucky person over at Sew Happy Geek. Go over there tomorrow and see if you are the lucky winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't speak up, I won't know what's in your mind…….