Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Thank you, I do so like Tangerine Tango


Tangerine Tango Quilt Challenge

Thanks to all the judges an hosts for choosing my quilt in the Tangerine Tango challenge.
There were some beautiful quilts entered and I'm still a bit in shock that the one I made was good enough to capture 1st place in the quilt category. Please go here and here to see all the lovely entries. You will be inspired, I was……..
oh, and I know this is after the fact, but if I don't put it here, then where…… See what the judges said about the winning quilts- I did wonder myself.

10 comments:

  1. No way. You TOTALLY, 210% deserved to win!! Yours was hands-down, miles ahead of the pack. It caught a tail wind and sailed to the front. :)
    Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. truly amazing quilt and quilter! I agree you deserve this amazing win! Congrats S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well deserved. You are a force to reckon with when it comes to creative quilting. Beautiful finish, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, it's fabulous, I wasn't at all surprised :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woot,Woot! You so totally deserved the 1rst place Award :) The quilt is a piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Your quilt is so beautiful and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, your quilt is wonderful and I am so glad it won!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw that you won the day it was announced and literally was jumping up and down for you! You totally deserve it, it is a beautiful quilt! I love the picture you took of the quilt in the process of quilting...so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!
    Your quilt is so amazing, so deserving of a win!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't speak up, I won't know what's in your mind…….