Monday, May 6, 2013

From Denver to Boston, with Love


       Have you heard
       I'm sure you have

To Boston With Love



                                                The details you haven't heard
                                                 I grew up near Boston
                                                 I lived in downtown Boston for 4 years
                                                 I have cheered for the runners in the Boston Marathon
                                                 I now live in Denver
                                                 My local Modern Quilt Guild is sending their love
                                          
                                                 I'm sending mine too……
picture taken right after (another) spring snow storm!


2 comments:

  1. So sweet.
    Have you seen Amys pictures of the flags, she already got? So wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwh, how sweet. Have a merry x-mas and a great 2014.

    ReplyDelete

If you don't speak up, I won't know what's in your mind…….